Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dating Overkill?

I know this isn't the post you were waiting for. This one will have to be quick and dirty because I'm on a time crunch.

I want to devote a good amount of time to tell you about my Valentine's Day blind date, but before I do, I have to give you an update on this weekend.

Are four dates in one weekend too much?

Now c'mon. Before you judge, wouldn't you want to knock 'em out as quickly as possible in order to move on to the rest (in the case they didn't work out)?

Anyway, here's my weekend lineup so far:

Fri: Possibly a late coffee (first date) after work. He's a lawyer, so work hours are loosely defined, as it could be as early as 6 or as late as 9 pm.

Sat: Second date. Different lawyer. Dinner at an Italian place. Now I must find an SDO, pronto. (Second date outfit)

Sun: Here's where it gets tricky.

A.M. - early afternoon: First date. Behind-the-scenes tour of NASA. Pretty cool, right? No, he's not an astronaut.

P.M. - First date. Divorced single dad. Not my first preference, but he was extremely funny over the phone and the kid looks very, very cute.

So.... am I committing Match.com overkill?

No comments:

Post a Comment